[ใหม่ล่าสุด] AIMP 3 00 Build 901 Beta 3 + AIMP SKIN[Full] ( อ่าน 13151 ครั้ง ) บันทึกหน้านี้
Post By : Cbank
ระดับ : ผู้ดูแลเว็บบอร์ด
IP : 223.204.47.xxx
กระทู้ : 299 โพส
พลังน้ำใจ : 26
[ ขอบคุณ ]
ค่าพลังชีวิต : 5.28%
ค่าประสบการณ์ : 100%
::: เมื่อ : พฤหัสบดี 21 เดือน กรกฏาคม ..2554 20:43:24 ::: กระทู้ : คะแนน ::: อ่านแล้ว : 13151 ครั้ง :::
แก้ไขล่าสุดเมื่อ : อังคาร 29 เดือน พฤศจิกายน ..2554 19:26:35
[ใหม่ล่าสุด] AIMP 3 00 Build 901 Beta 3 + AIMP SKIN[Full]
โปรแกรม ฟังเพลงฟรี ๆ เสียงใสสุด ๆ ดีกว่าวินแอมป์
AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
• Audio Lirary, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor...
• Support for large number of formats and playlists ...
• Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue ...
• Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface ...
* Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Good functionality and friendly user interface
* 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
* Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
* Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
* Autoshutdown manager
* Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
* Bookmarks and Queues
* Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
* Multilingual interface
* Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It's no problem!
* Full Unicode support
* File search: File search by all opened playlists
* Many program options
* Small distributive size
* Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
* Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
* Audio Library
Changes in AIMP v3.00 Build 901 Beta 3 (19.07.2011):
* 3rd party DLL-libraries were updated to the actual versions
* Localizations were updated
* Skins: Drawing speed has been increased
* Player: Integration to the context menu of Windows Explorer is temporarily disabled
* Plugins: Сompatibility with Winamp Input Plugins has been improved
- Fixed: Quick search don't work in some cases
- Fixed: Player jumps to the previous track if current track was removed from the playlist physicaly
- Fixed: Option "Save absolute file paths" couldn't be saved
- Fixed: Option "Repeat playlist with one file" must be available only if "Playlist repeat" mode is active
- Fixed: "Copy to ..." didn't save previously selected paths
- Fixed: ScrollBar drawn incorrectly with some skins
- Fixed: Link to the internet radio couldn't be added as a melody for alarm clock
- Fixed: Autoshutdown was executed incorrectly on ending of the playing queue
- Fixed: Some parameters of radio capture were not saved
- Fixed: Batch tags processing was't available in the audio library
- Fixed: Audio Library labels are excluded incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed: GUI bug in the "Missed files" audio library dialog
- Fixed: Single click at the tray icon activated event with delay, even if double click event hadn't been assigned
- Fixed: CUE sheets were not caught up for the CD images
- Fixed: Information about selected file wasn't updated in the Advanced Tag Editor if file list was being scrolled via keyboard
- Fixed: Bugs with removing silence filter
AIMP 3 00 Build 901 Private Beta 3